Includes two transducers:
- 3V2c — Adult Cardiac
- 7L3 — Vascular
This Cypress Rev 20 comes with a 60 day warranty.
Providing complete cardiovascular care.
The Cypress™ system PLUS delivers large system performance in a small system package. It is the only portable system with a complete range of cardiovascular capabilities:
- Adult and pediatric transthoracic echocardiography (TTE)
- Multiplane transesophageal echocardiography (TEE)
- Intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) with the ACUSON AcuNav™ ultrasound catheter family
- Peripheral vascular imaging
- Abdominal vascular imaging
- Comprehensive measurements, calculations as well as report and analysis packages, including Stress Echo
- Proprietary, all digital system architecture enables high-end imaging performance for increased confidence and improved patient outcomes
High performance wherever you need it
ACUSON Cypress™ cardiovascular system PLUS delivers advanced ergonomics and superior performance in a highly portable package. The Cypress system PLUS is a highly miniaturized, all digital, phased array echocardiography system that provides complete studies and outstanding images – even on patients who are difficult to image.
- The Cypress system PLUS transitions easily from your small private office or hospital echo lab to the operating theatre or your patient’s bedside. It’s ultrasound where you need it.
- The Cypress system PLUS delivers high performance in a complete range of cardiovascular capabilities.
Designed with advanced ergonomics in mind, the Cypress system PLUS streamlines your workflow and increases your productivity.
If you already own a Cypress system, keeping technologically current is simple with the Cypress Upgrade program.
- Streamlined workflow for improved patient outcomes.
- ACUSON Cypress™ cardiovascular system PLUS extends your clinical reach and streamlines your workflow.
- Home-base control layout and industrial design incorporates advanced ergonomic design for ease-of-use
- CypressViewer™ ultrasound software offline study review on a PC streamlines workflow
- Digital connectivity with DICOM standard output to PACS and DICOM Modulity worklist simplifies communication in the workflow process
- Easy transition from a hand-carried unit to a cart-based system allows extensive patient access and system flexibility