Your Absolute Medical Inc Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
Our Web store checkout process and secure shopping cart are provided by NetSuite, Inc.
NetSuite is committed to ensuring your privacy when accessing sites maintained at shopping.netsuite.com. All transactions performed at a NetSuite Store site are encrypted for your protection. In order to process your transaction, NetSuite collects some information about you, which is then provided to the operator of the Store site. This includes your credit card and contact information. The operator of the site is solely responsible for the use of the information you provide.
To view the security certificate for this site, proceed to the Checkout area and click the secure lock in the Status bar of your browser.
NetSuite has security measures in place for the services to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the data under NetSuite's control. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects information using both server authentication and data encryption to help ensure data is safe and secure.
NetSuite also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications and hosts the services in a secure server environment using a firewall and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. Finally, NetSuite requires unique user names and passwords that must be entered each time a customer logs on. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of data.
Information Collection and Use
Absolute Medical Inc collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Absolute Medical Inc account, when you use certain Absolute Medical Inc 's products or services, when you visit Absolute Medical Inc 's pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Absolute Medical Inc 's may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with Absolute Medical Inc , we may ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
Absolute Medical Inc also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Absolute Medical Inc cookie information and the page you requested.
Absolute Medical Inc uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Absolute Medical Inc will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Absolute Medical Inc may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Absolute Medical Inc to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.)
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- Low Price Guaranteed
- Dedicated Customer Service
- Fast Quote Turn Around
- “With the current environment and the direction medicine has taken, our medical practice chose to purchase a refurbished Philips ie33 ultrasound system from Absolute Medical. We have the identical machine in our office and I was pleased to see that the machine functions and operates as well as any other machine we have ever used.”
– Dr I. Kaplan MD Cardiac Care and Vascular Medicine. Bronx. NY
- “Over the past decade Nitronics Inc. has sold and purchased dozens of Ultrasound Machines from Absolute Medical Equipment. They are a company with trust, integrity, honesty and A+ service.”
– Nick Cunetta. Nitronics, Inc. Ramsey, N.J.