TESTED AND GUARANTEED TO PERFORM TO MANUFACTURERS SPECS 90-DAY WARRANTY
The following items included in this sale
Datex Ohmeda 3900 pulse oximeter
Adult reusable finger sensor
Product Description:Datex Ohmeda 3900 Pulse Oximeter
The Datex-Ohmeda 3900 Pulse Oximeter has an easy-to-use interface and intuitive feature set, as well as advanced TruTrak+ technology, a proprietary clinical motion algorithm, which identifies, quantifies and corrects patient motion. The 3900 also offers a unique data analysis feature through TelrOximetry PC Access Software. The 3900 pulse oximeters are submitted to rigorous environmental/ mechanical stress testing such as rough handling and free fall drops, exposure to extreme temperatures and humidity, chemical and cleaning solvent resistance tests.
* 90-day warranty
* 110/ 220 volt cmpatible 60/ 50 Hz
* Excellent condition
* More stable SpO2 values providing fewer false alarms—using TruTrak+.
* Rapidly locate the sensor site with the strongest pulse signal—using PIr, Datex-Ohmeda’s Perfusion Index.
* High visibility for quick decisions—backlit, always-on screen illuminates large numbers.
* Full compatibility with all patient types and clinical situations when you use Datex-Ohmeda’s complete spectrum of OxyTip+ sensors and cables.
* 24 hrs trend of memory
* TeleOximetry PC Access software, which alows the 3900 SpO2 trend data to be downloaded and previewed on PC.
* 3.7" H x 9.5" W x 8.9" W
* Weght: 6.5 lbs.
* Low/ High SpO2
* Low/ High pulse
* Digital: LED
* Waveform: Backlit LCD
* 24 hrs clock
* Battery: 8 volt, 3.2 ampre-hours sealed lead-acid
* Charge time: 8 hrs
* Operational time: 5.5 hrs
* Power consumption: 15 watt
* Input voltage: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz