The LOGIQ E9 is a versatile general imaging system that helps meet a wide variety of general imaging needs. As healthcare evolves and ultrasound exams become more in demand, you need the ability to adapt to the changing environment with an ultrasound system that gives you flexibility, ease of use, speed and reliability.
The LOGIQ E9 can help you:
- Deliver extraordinary image quality on a broad spectrum of patient body types.
- Visualize blood flow without the limitations of Doppler Enhance your workflow.
- Integrate real-time ultrasound with previously acquired CT, MR, PET, or ultrasound images.
- Visually track your position during a scan.
The LOGIQ E9 features advanced technology that gives you the ability to capture extraordinary images on routine to difficult exams. Innovative system architecture provides the foundation for its extraordinary capabilities.
Agile Acoustic Architecture uses proprietary dynamic models of the human body to help you acquire images on a broad spectrum of patients with minimal system adjustments. LOGIQ E9 helps you:
- Acquire images quickly and with less keystrokes.*
- Obtain image uniformity from the near to far field.
- Achieve deep penetration even on large patients.
- Help increase exam efficiency.
There is a clinical challenge in using ultrasound to visualize blood flow and the depiction of the hemodynamic profile without unwanted signals from surrounding tissues. B-Flow*, a GE imaging mode, uses non-Doppler technology to display true hemodynamics and enables direct visualization of blood flow without the limitations of Doppler.
The LOGIQ E9 has features designed to help enhance workflow, mobility, and convenience.
Compare Assistant helps clinicians perform ultrasound exams that involve comparisons to prior ultrasound or other modalities. With this feature, clinicians can view a prior study while conducting the current exam via a split screen on the ultrasound monitor.
- Enhance exam preparation
- Replicate prior views
- Standardize imaging protocols
- Interpret with less pre-work, added confidence
Scan Assistant helps reduce keystrokes and performs tasks which can help free you to focus on your patient.
- Initiates and auto-completes required measurements
- Automatically steers Color Doppler
- Sets up imaging controls and modes
- Inserts comments
- Automatically reorders images to your preference, independent of acquisition sequence.
- A GE-commissioned study performed by an independent third party sonographer revealed a 79% reduction in keystrokes and 54% reduction in exam time.
Breast and Thyroid Productivity Packages help clinicians label, measure, and describe anatomy quickly and with confidence — and generate DICOM® SR-compatible summaries.
Ergonomics designed for you
The LOGIQ E9 is 20% smaller and 100 pounds lighter than our previous premium ultrasound systems, and offers remarkable mobility.
- Highly intuitive user interface, button placements help reduce reaching
- Full-sized, floating keyboard allows adjustment to personal preference
- Customizable touch screen panel
- Large monitor on an extended articulating monitor arm helps improve visibility and comfort during scanning.
- Motorized adjustable height enables you to fit the system to your needs with the simple touch of a button.
- Monitor tilts down to lessen obstruction while transporting the system.
- Front and rear handles help make transport and maneuvering easy.
- E-Series were designed with user input, featuring lighter materials, ridges for improved handling and proper grip, and flexible, lightweight cables.*
* All comparisons based upon GE conventional ultrasound versus GE ultrasound featuring the above referenced features.