Vivid i product Features:
GE Healthcare's new Vivid i is the world's first miniaturized cardiovascular ultrasound system to provide high-performance, full-featured imaging in a lightweight design. Vivid i address one of the biggest challenges in cardiovascular care - access to complete, real-time diagnostic information. The new system expands the reach of echocardiography by offering all the functionality and high performance of full-featured premium scale systems - but in a completely portable and wireless design that weighs 30 times less.
- Phased-array transducer technology for 2D, color and Doppler imaging.
- Multiple focal zones help optimize image quality.
- Extremely high frame rates, enhanced color flow and color angio
- 5 levels of Coded Octave Harmonics
- LVO contrast option
- Triplex and duplex display capabilities
- Full DICOM Connectivity
- Coded Phase Inversion (CPI)
- Automatic Spectrum Optimization (ASO)
- Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI)
- Tissue Tracking (TT)
- Live Anatomical M-Mode
GE Vivid i Applications:
- Small Parts
Probes are not included.