- New with five year warranty on AED. Four year warranty on battery.
- Case Not included. Available for $99.00
- performs comprehensive daily self-tests.
- You can check its status at a glance.
- Virtually no maintenance is required.
- lightweight! Weighs in at just 3.3 pounds fully equipped!
- It's intuitive!
- clean design and clear voice instructions instill the confidence you need when administering therapy to a person in cardiac arrest.
- It's always ready! Powered by a long-life (4-year) disposable battery the HeartStart OnSite tests itself regularly to ensure readiness.
- It's versatile! Available for use on anyone of any age including infants and children. And most important,
- It's effective! Its patented SMART Analysis heart rhythm assessment and SMART Biphasic defibrillation therapy is clinically proven in over 10 years of use
- Brand new
1-Year Warranty Included
This award-winning AED has been designed so that virtually anyone can use it to help save the life of a person who suffers a sudden cardiac arrest. Clear, calm voice instructions talk you through each step. The HeartStart Home AED senses and adapts the instructions based on your actions. Using sophisticated technology, the HeartStart Home AED quickly decides whether a shock is necessary. The AED is designed to only deliver a shock if needed. It will even coach you through the steps of CPR. Like other essential safety equipment, you buy the Philips HeartStart Home AED hoping that you never have to use it. Yet in that moment you need it, the HeartStart Home AED must be ready.