The new ACUSON CV70™ cardiovascular system provides dedicated and complete cardiovascular capabilities in a powerful, all-digital ultrasound system offering exceptional image quality, Doppler sensitivity, color flow sensitivity, and spatial resolution – everything you associate with the ACUSON family of cardiovascular products.
Designed specifically for busy cardiovascular specialists, the CV70 system includes a comprehensive spectrum of high-quality, high-performance features for full functionality on demand.
For echocardiography studies, the ACUSON CV70 system provides:
- A broad family of transducers for adult, pediatric, fetal echo, transesophageal, and intraoperative applications
- V5Ms TEE compatibility across platforms
- A digital stress echo package
- Expanded cardiovascular calculations
- fourSight™ TEE View
- Axius™ Edge-Assisted Ejection Fraction
- Spectral DTI™ Doppler tissue imaging capability with quantification
Technical SpecificationsThe powerful, all digital core technology of the CV70 system is built on a combination of: technology migration from other ACUSON ultrasound systems, MultiBeam Image Formation, multihertz and the Acuson integrated DIMAQ architecture.
- The all-digital architecture preserves the signal integrity of all ultrasound information throughout the entire signal path – from transducer to display.
- MultiBeam Image Formation – allows high frame rate imaging, for optimal color flow and motion visualization
- Precision MotionCapture – utilizes the full spectrum of signal information which allows the accurate display of cardiac structures for analysis
- DIMAQ integrated workstation – acquires, captures, and stores digital dynamic clips and static images without interrupting the exam workflow. This technology is the gateway to advanced features
- P4-2 Cardiac Sector
- VF13-5SP 5-13MHz) Hockey Stick Linear
- L10-5 Vascular /Small Parts