The Accuvix A30 system offers operational convenience with features as EZ Exam™ and ElastoScan™
This unit also offers the world’s first 54.6cm (21.5) LED monitor for enriched 3D performance
- Ergonomic Design: flexible controls, articulated monitor arms, all-new user interface, central locking (conveniently locking with foot control)
- Dynamic MR Plus™: The Dynamic MR Plus™ is a 2D image feature which enhances detection and contrast resolution while decreasing speckle echoes.
- Enhanced DPDI: The Accuvix A30 with its enhanced Directional Power Doppler Imaging (DPDI) detects peripheral blood vessels.
- Thyroid ElastoScan™: The extreme sensitivity of Thyroid ElastoScan™ enables early detection of tumors by analysing changes or abnormalities in thyroid tissue.
- Breast and Cervix ElastoScan™: ElastoScan™ is a highly accurate, cutting-edge technology that assists with the early detection and differentiation of malignant tumors and various other diseases.
- Volume NT & IT™ (NT: Nuchal Translucency, IT: Intracranial Translucency) is an innovative 3D technology that captures more detailed and comprehensive views of the mid-sagittal plane.
- HD Volume Imaging™: HD Volume Imaging™ (HDVI™) uses a special filtering technique to remove unwanted noise, while simultaneously improving the visualisation of the edges and small structures in volume data.
- Advanced 3D Feature : VSI™, SFVI™, Smooth Cut™, FAD™. More comprehensive and realistic images which lead to increased accuracy in scans and diagnosis.
- Colour Opt Flow™ (enables colour and power imaging of blood flow and is compatible with Doppler sensitivity settings).
- Hybrid Beamforming Engine (enables more indepth and detailed scanning).
- HD ADVR™ (enables simultaneous scanning and recording, and allows users to choose desired recording areas).
- 54.61cm (21.5) Full HD LED Monitor for sharper, easier-to-view images.
- EZ Exam™ (transforms frequently used step-by-step exams into one single, streamlined procedure to offer enhanced usability).