Ultimate Versatility. Unparalleled Performance. The Avant 9600 Pulse Oximeter's simple functionality, quick recharge, and extraordinary 115 hours of memory make it well suited for a multitude of applications. Incorporating Nonin Medical's proven digital pulse oximeter technology the Avant 9600 offers concise performance and provides a variety of display indicators to ensure reliable readings for easy patient evaluation.
- Easy-to-use symbol interface
- 115 hours of memory — longest memory available
- 12 hours of battery life for portable operation
- Settings for infant/neonatal or adult
- Patient security mode stores settings between power on/off and prevents tampering with alarm volume or alarm limits
- Qualitative Pulse Strength Indicator – unique tricolor feature provides a visual display which coincides with audible tone pulses identified for assessment.
- Pulse Quality Indicator – appearing with subtle to dramatic changes in the patient's pulse quality, the amber indicator alerts to inconsistencies in the patient's SpO2 perfusion.
- Sensor Indicator – for added assurance, a sensor icon indicates the lack of sensor presence or the need for sensor adjustment.