The PXS-810 can be used with conventional film screen technology, CR/DR-systems. The PXS-810 has the power to compensate for the slower operating speeds of CR-systems without compromising imaging quality
The PXS-810 Radiographic Base has vertical slots to accommodate a 10" x 12" film cassettes, and provides Patient Safety Railings that ensure safe positioning for physically unstable patients.
- 0.8 kW 80 kV /10 mA, 60 mAs.
- Microprocessor controlled
- 0.5 mm focal spot X-ray tube.
- Patient support base.
- Collimare collimator with laser cross hairs.
- Integral cassette storage basket.
- Optional remote at additional cost