- The new EZ10 fully automatic autoclaves feature a functional, contemporary design that incorporates an attractive bright blue LED display that is clear and easy to read.
- The Tuttnauer fully automatic autoclaves fill, sterilize, exhaust and dries at the touch of a button.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficeint drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 um air filter (replaceable)
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware, slow exhaust for liquids and additional drying cycle.
- all program parameters can be customized and stored
- automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- audible and visual cycle interruption alarms
- double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber of reservoir
- constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization
- power outage recovery system
- door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces
- drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water
- international certifications
- optional internal printer documents, date, time, temperature and pressure
Speed and Volume:
- 6 gallon
- holds 3 full and 3 half standard cassettes
- cycle time from cold start - 27 minutes
- cycle time from hot start - 13 minutes
Dimensions, Weight, Power requirements:
- Overall - 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Chamber - 10" x 19"
- weight 95 pounds
- Holds four trays- Tray dimensions - 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8"
- Voltage 120V, 50/60 (hz)