Picture is for illustration only. Unit will be equipped as stated in title above.
Many other configurations are available as well
- Carrying Case,
- 2 batteries,
- 1 set of adult pads,
- A/C power supply,
- All patient cables, sensors, probes and cuffs (if needed),
- Operators' manuals
- The smallest, lightest, brightest unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built in power charger and A/C power supply doesnít add size or weight.
- The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- ZOLLís proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform with its lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform provides superior efficacy while optimizing patient safety.
- ZOLLís patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- The M Series Defbirillator offers event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable (optoinal) PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with Code Net, ZOLLís unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- A wide variety of Zoll electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.