This is a fully tested and operational unit in Excellent condition
30 DAY WARRANTY INCLUDED
Includes one Cardiac Probe
- Harmonic mode
- High frame rate
- Color flow mapping
- Digital image management
- Built-in DICOM connectivity
- 2-D imaging
- Color Doppler Velocity Mode
- Pulsed Wave Spectral Doppler Mode
- Continuous Wave Spectral Doppler Mode
- CDE Mode
- Contrast Agent Imaging
- ECG Trace
The Cypress system engineers pioneered technology miniaturization, such as subsystems designed into reprogrammable logic chips and high-speed, full-resolution image transfer to the internal hard drive. Furthermore, advanced architectural partitioning allows the Cypress platform to provide large system performance in an 8 kg (19 lb.) portable system, without compromising diagnostic confidence, image quality, or functionality.
The CypressViewer™ software is an application that allows ACUSON Cypress™ cardiovascular system PLUS users to store, view, and analyze Cypress system PLUS studies on a standard Windows™ PC. It replicates the same familiar user interface used for patient study storage and viewing – offering an affordable, simple, and fast way to initiate full digital review.
CypressViewer software handles Cypress-formatted studies, which are compact in size without lossy compression. It can be used to convert and send Cypress-formatted studies to a DICOM server. CypressViewer can also perform the full range of measurements and calculations offered on the Cypress system PLUS
Now the medical imaging market has a portable Acuson ultrasound system that is in the same class as the family of full size Acuson systems.
The gold standard for portable medical ultrasound systems has arrived. The Acuson Cypress system is a highly miniaturized, all digital, phased array echocardiography system that provides complete studies and outstanding images - even on the most technically difficult patients. Because todays clinical environment leaves no room for compromise and no time for repeat studies, the Cypress system offers a full range of medical imaging capabilities.
These include harmonic mode, high frame rate color flow mapping, Doppler, stress echo, digital image management and built-in DICOM connectivity. The Acuson Cypress medical ultrasound system allows you to extend the reach of echocardiography throughout your practice. It is so lightweight and portable that it moves readily to all those places where your patients clearly benefit from the diagnostic power of echo- cardiography - from the echo lab to the patients bedside, Emergency Room, Critical Care Unit or physicians office.
Additional features include:
- Full-screen playback and quad-screen playback for stress studies
- Review of both newly generated and existing Cypress system PLUS studies
- Studies may be moved from the Viewer to a variety of local drive types for back-up storage
The Network option allows networking of Cypress system studies to DICOM servers or to PCs operating the CypressViewer ultrasound software and includes:
- Networking in DICOM format
- CypressLink ultrasound connection – Greatly simplifies the interface of the Cypress system PLUS to the CypressViewer software PC and helps manage the transmission of studies
- Modality Worklist – Provides ability to query a worklist server to obtain patient demographic information