The MedSystem III® Multi-Channel Infusion Pump
- three independent fluid delivery systems in the space of one.
- compact size:
- reduces bedside clutter
- simplifies patient transport
- easy to setup and use, yet provides advanced features.
- accurate delivery of a variety of fluids.
- accommodates assorted container types.
- multiple delivery methods:
- Uses administration sets that provide free flow protection.
- Six available Device Types with configurable parameters (maximum and minimum rates, maximum volumes, baseline and maximum pressures, and air-in-line thresholds) to achieve specific clinical applications:
- General Purpose
- Controller Pressure
- Operating Room
- General Purpose II
- Operating Room II
- Displays infusion status for rate, volume remaining and volume infused.
- Infusions can be programmed to deliver at a specified rate or over a specified period of time.
- Secondary mode allows fluids and medications to be delivered at two different rates, sequentially.
- Dose Rate Calculator (DRC) feature performs the volumetric rate and/or dose rate calculations.
- With DRC activated, displays infusion status for rate, dosing regimen and drug name.
- Communications Protocol allows clinical monitoring, instrument configuration and maintenance.
- Field Maintenance software (FMS) available for Biomed to configure, service and troubleshoot the pump.
Refurbished - Calibrated
This Multi Channel IV pump features three independent fluid delivery systems in the space of one compact size. This reduces bedside clutter, simplifies patient transport. It is easy to set up and use, yet provides advanced features and accurate delivery of a variety of fluids.
Dimensions: 7.875H x 6W x 2.10D
Weight: Approximately 5.1 lbs. includes Pole Clamp
Rate Range: 0.1 - 999 milliliter per hour (each channel)
Volume Range: 0.1 - 999 milliliter (each channel)
KVO Rate Range: 0.1 - 20.0 milliliter per hour