- Used, but like new!
- 90 day warranty!
The Bayer DCA 2000 + is a fully automated chemical analyzers. It is often the most workable choice to acquire results for hemoglobin A1c and microalbumin/creatinine tests in minutes. The manufacturer of this point-of-care diabetes management platform is Bayer Diagnostics (a division of Siemens).
This analyzer is useful to make immediate diabetes management adjustments, and thus protect the patients from the risks of retinopathy, neuropathy, and nephropathy. With this device, you can calculate low concentrations of albumin, creatinine and albumin/creatinine ratio in urine.
Bayer DCA 2000 +, better known for its accuracy and easy procedures, can produce the quantitative HbA1c value in 6 minutes. The features specific to DCA 2000 + are self-contained reagent cartridges (that means no reagent preparation, mixing, or handling), no costly, time-consuming calibration, sample collection capillary holder, screen displays (which provides full testing information, instructions, and calibration status), and adjust blood glucose control regimen.
For achieving outstanding accuracy and precision, monoclonal antibody method is utilized. It has the ability to store 16 test results in memory for convenient retrieval of data.
HbA1c and A:C Ratio testing results in just six and seven minutes, respectively.
Increases patient comfort by requiring a smaller whole blood sample (1 uL) for HbA1c.
Provides HbA1c patient trend graph.
Online GFR calculator provides a tool for kidney disease staging.
Improved clinical confidence:
- Proven to provide accurate and precise lab-quality results.
- Barcode patient data entry to reduce transcription errors.
- Onboard printed results; eliminates transcription errors and saves time.
- Automatically uploads results to a LIS/HIS.
- Largest memory stores up to 4000 records; easily downloaded and transferred to a PC.
- Add sample to test cartridge, load, and walk away.
- No sample or reagent preparation.
- Color touch screen display; easier menu navigation, data entry and recall.
- Minimal maintenance required with automatic reminders.