Burdick E 550 and E560 Interpretive EKG Machine System The Burdick E550 E560 Interpretive Electrocardiograph:
- Large, Clearly Annotated Display Select procedures and input data by simply touching desired function as it is displayed on the large back-lit screen.
- Menu commands are easy to see and understand; no special codes or symbols to memorize.
- Specific Screens For Each Entry The Burdick E550's unique touch screen design promotes quick and trouble-free data entry by utilizing specific screens for each data field.
- Patient demographics are clearly displayed on the screen for quick verification.
- Monitor Waveforms Actual waveforms for each lead are displayed on the screen, permitting continuous patient monitoring.
- Waveforms are shown in 7.5 second segments (25mm/sec).
- To eliminate retakes and delays, an indicator appears on screen immediately to alert the operator to invalid data, improperly connected leads and other interference.