The Corometrics 170 Series Fetal monitor represents a new generation of fetal monitors designed to meet prenatal monitoring needs for the physicians's office.The monitor features large LED displays allowing easy, at-a-glance confirmation of fetal heart rate and uterine activity in both the Corometrics 171 (single) and Corometrics 172 (for twins).
The Corometrics 170 Series fetal monitor offers 9-Crystal Pulsed Doppler Ultrasound technology providing a wide-beam profile for high-quality fetal heart rate detection. The monitor includes standard Z-fold paper and an interface for the optional Model 146 Fetal Acoustic Stimulator. The 170 Series is available in single (171) or twin models (172)
Additional features the 170 Series include:
- Fetal high/low threshold alarms
- Heart rate offset on twins monitors clearly separates heart rates with the 10 minute option
- Heartbeat Coincidence on twins monitor to be sure you are not monitoring the same fetus twice
- Fetal Movement Detection Option - monitors gross fetal movements and automatically records them on the strip chart paper
- Large LED's for ease of use
- Independent volume controls with twins monitors
- Standard Z-fold paper
- Two (2) Standard RS232 interfaces for CIS and NIBP
- Model 340 Telemetry interface
- Unique Fetal Acoustic Stimulator model 146 interface to automatically annotate the strip when generating a vibro-acoustic pulse during an NST
- Interface with OxiFirstÃ‚® Fetal Pulse Oximetry (OxiFirst from Mallinckrodt, Inc.)
- 1 Year Factory Warranty from GE Medical.
The Corometrics 172 Fetal Monitor for Twins package includes all transducers, belts, cables, leads, and start up accessories, plus 1 year warranty from GE Medical.
Includes all start up accessories, operations manuals, 1 year warranty from GE, and can ship within 1 Day of order!