Includes all accessories
The Invivo 3500 Millennia is a standard Vital Signs Monitor with a basic configuration consisting of a 12 inch Color-Active Matrix LCD Screen, Color Labeling of waveforms and alarm conditions. The Invivo 3500 is a multi-parameter bedside/portable monitor with:
- ECG, NIBP, SpO2, and two temperature channels
- Six trace user configuration display
- Built in battery for portability
- Tabular and multi-trend graphic trends for up to 24 hours of data
- Adult and neonatal monitoring modes.
The 3500 Vital Signs Monitor system parameters allow simultaneous processing and display of up to six parameter waveforms. Patient information is clearly displayed on a Flat Panel Display Screen.
This transportable monitor has been designed to perform to specification in operating rooms, recovery rooms, emergency rooms, critical care arenas and or any other place/situation where observation of the stability of a patient's parameters is necessary.