The lightweight, portable LOGIQ* A5 ultrasound system offers capabilities to help meet your imaging needs — particularly for urological applications.
The LOGIQ A5 puts imaging capabilities at your fingertips in a portable, lightweight design. This system can go from your office to the surgery suite and helps meet a range of general imaging needs. Well-suited for urology, tools include soft tissue image analysis of the kidneys, bladder, penis, testicles, and prostate.
Solid imaging performance.
The sleek LOGIQ A5 can help meet your general imaging needs. This black and white ultrasound system has:
- B-mode imaging capability and features that allow you to add advancements as your clinical needs grow.
- Auto TGC helps ensure a homogeneous picture from the near-to-far field.
- Virtual Convex provides an expanded field of view that enables you to see more anatomy with linear transducers.
- Color flow Doppler upgrade available to provide dynamic assessment of blood flow in the organs, as well as investigation of hypertension and resulting erectile dysfunction.
Perform imaging with ease.
The LOGIQ A5 has user-friendly features with precision handling.
- Automatic Optimization (AO), helps provide improved image quality at the touch of a button for B-mode, spectral and color Doppler imaging.
- Full-size keyboard for optimal ease of use.
- 15-inch adjustable LCD monitor allows a clear view in any position.
- Lightweight package easily travels with you.
- 10L Linear Array
- 11L Wide Band Linear
- 12L Linear Array
- 3.5C Convex
- 3.5CS Convex (2-5 MHz)
- 3CRF Convex
- 3S Phased Array
- 3Sp Wide Band Phased Array Sector
- 4C Convex Array
- 4D3CL Real time 4D Convex
- 4D8C Convex Volume
- 4DE7C Real time 4D Endocavity
- 5CS Convex (2-5 MHz)
- 5S Cardiac Sector
- 5Sp Wide Band Phased Array Sector
- 7S Phased Array
- 8C Convex Array
- 8L Linear (3-7 MHz)
- 9L Wide Band Linear
- BE9C Transrectal
- BE9CS Micro convex Bi-plan
- E8C (4-10 MHz) Wide Band Microconvex
- E8CS Micro-convex (4-11 MHz)
- ERB Brachytherapy Transrectal
- i12L Linear Array
- i739 Intraoperative
- P2D CWD Non-Imaging
- P6D CWD Non-Imaging
- T739 Intra-operative