- Excellent condition
- 90 DAY WARRANTY included
- Patient cables included, PATIENT READY.
The MAC 5000 resting ECG analysis system is a 15 lead, 12 channel system with a 10.4 inch (264 mm) diagonal display, active patient cable, battery operation, and late potential electrocardiography. There are also options for wireless communication, vector, and network capabilities.
Original GE cart available for this machine for an additional $400 plus shipment
The MAC 5000 Resting ECG System delivers the advanced capabilities that only the industry's most extensive collection of proven algorithms can offer. And it's part of our complete suite of networked, noninvasive testing solutions designed to maximize throughput and staff productivity.
The MAC 5000 provides the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its ease of use extends this degree of performance to the broadest range of users possible. Advanced algorithm capabilities include true, 12-lead ECG computer analysis and interpretation, P-wave signal averaging, late potential analysis, ACI-TIPI, and new Gender Specific criteria as part of 12SLTM, - for identification of arrhythmia.
- Advanced ECG
- P-wave signal averaging
- Late potential analysis
- New Gender Specific criteria as part of 12SLTM
- Instrument Type: 15 lead (14 channel) microprocessor-augmented, automatic electrocardiograph
- Analysis Frequency: 500 samples/s (sps)
- ECG Storage: 150 ECG’s (typical), 200 (maximum) on removable media (1.44 MB, 3.5” diskette)
- Digital Sampling Rate: 4000 samples/s/channel
- Analysis: Pediatric and vectorcardiography. Optional: 12SL analysis, HI-RES and PHI-RES late potential analysis
- Pre-acquisition: Provides 10 s of instantaneous ECG acquisition
- Dynamic Range: AC differential: ±5 mV / DC offset: ±320 mV
- Resolution: 4.88 µV/LSB @ 250 sps, 1.22 µV/LSB @ 500 sps
- Frequency Response: –3 dB @ 0.01 to 150 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: >140 dB (123 dB with AC filter disabled)
- Input Impedance: >10 MΩ @ 10Hz, defibrillator protected
Patient Leakage Current: <10 µA
- Pace Detection: 750 µV @ 50 µs duration, Orthogonal LA, LL and V6
- Special Acquisition Functions: Disconnected lead detection, electrode impedance
- Communication: MAC and MUSE system compatible RS-232. Optional: Modem and FAX transmission, remote retreival (remote query)