- Color Display
- Patient cables included, PATIENT READY
ONE YEAR WARRANTY included
- FAA Approved
- Cart NOT Included. See below to order
Description MAC 5500
Designed for high volume ECG environments, MAC 5500 offers a complete suite of advanced ECG Analysis programs. Combined with MobileLinkô wireless ECG workflow solutions, MAC 5500 helps you capture, analyze and communicate ECG data with greater speed and confidence.
The MAC 5500 interpretive electrocardiograph with 12- or 15-lead analysis, full-sized paper format, alphanumeric keypad and standard monochrome waveform display. Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program for adult and pediatric interpretation. Options include data transmission, remote query, Hi-Res, PHi-Res, and color display. AC line or battery operation from NiMH battery.
- Ethernet and wireless networking option saves time, reduces errors and maximizes charge capture
- Hook-up advisor minimizes editing time and repeat ECG acquisitions
- Single button operation for printing, storage and transmission
- 12SL ECG Analysis program with Gender-Specific software
- 15-Lead ECG Analysis
- Risk stratification tools such as ACI-TIPI, Late Potential P-Wave Signal Averaging
All MAC 5500 ECG models include:
- One set of banana connectors,
- One set of alligator clip adapters,
- Patient cable,
- Patient leadwires,
- Power cord,
- Operator's manual,
- Field service manual, and
- Resting ECG physician's guide.
The Mac 5500 Basic package includes Interpretive resting ECG with Marquette 12SL analysis program and monochrome display. Other options include color display, and Hi-Res, ACI-TIPI and color display. Call us for a quote on additional MAC 5500 ECG options and features.