- Color Display
- Patient cables included, PATIENT READY
ONE YEAR WARRANTY included
- FAA Approved
- Cart NOT Included. See below to order
Description MAC 5500
Designed for high volume ECG environments, MAC 5500 offers a complete suite of advanced ECG Analysis programs. Combined with MobileLink™ wireless ECG workflow solutions, MAC 5500 helps you capture, analyze and communicate ECG data with greater speed and confidence.
The MAC 5500 interpretive electrocardiograph with 12- or 15-lead analysis, full-sized paper format, alphanumeric keypad and standard monochrome waveform display. Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program for adult and pediatric interpretation. Options include data transmission, remote query, Hi-Res, PHi-Res, and color display. AC line or battery operation from NiMH battery.
- Ethernet and wireless networking option saves time, reduces errors and maximizes charge capture
- Hook-up advisor minimizes editing time and repeat ECG acquisitions
- Single button operation for printing, storage and transmission
- 12SL ECG Analysis program with Gender-Specific software
- 15-Lead ECG Analysis
- Risk stratification tools such as ACI-TIPI, Late Potential P-Wave Signal Averaging
All MAC 5500 ECG models include:
- One set of banana connectors,
- One set of alligator clip adapters,
- Patient cable,
- Patient leadwires,
- Power cord,
- Operator's manual,
- Field service manual, and
- Resting ECG physician's guide.
The Mac 5500 Basic package includes Interpretive resting ECG with Marquette 12SL analysis program and monochrome display. Other options include color display, and Hi-Res, ACI-TIPI and color display. Call us for a quote on additional MAC 5500 ECG options and features.