ACUSON P10 system features
- At 1.6 lbs (.725kg), the first pocket ultrasound device
- Designed for ease of use with an intuitive PDA-style user interface
- Ready anywhere, anytime with instant power-up
- High-quality images (fundamental and harmonic 2D-mode)
- Industry-standard USB port for information sharing, upgrades
The ACUSON P10™ ultrasound system is the first pocket ultrasound imaging device providing physicians and clinical personnel with earlier, faster and more accurate clinical assessment at the point of care.
The ACUSON P10 system revolutionizes existing assessment and examination protocols via the extension of the physical exam in cardiology, emergency medicine care and obstetrics.
The ACUSON P10 system is the ideal solution when it comes to supporting triage decisions, bedside monitoring, and traditional diagnosis, by providing additional information during the clinical assessment. With its instant power-up capabilities, exceptional image quality and a simplified user interface, the ACUSON P10 system is available immediately – anytime, anywhere you need it – helping you to make more informed, more confident decisions.
In cardiology, the ACUSON P10 enables you to visualize basic anatomy, function, and effusion as part of an initial patient assessment, routine follow-up, or in pre/post procedure care in the ICU/CCU.
In emergency medicine, the ACUSON P10 system eliminates the usual delays in assessing free fluid, cardiac activity, and AAA, as well as enabling ultrasound guidance for para/thora-centesis.
In obstetrics, the ACUSON P10 system gives physicians and midwives a quick and comprehensive overview on fetal positioning, anatomy, heart beat, fluid levels and placenta location during labor or routine office visits.
- Ecological Advantages of ACUSON P10™ Ultrasound System
- Uses less energy than a full-sized ultrasound system
- Uses a removable, rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Small mass and few components
- Modular product architecture allows for easy dismantling
- No mercury in keypad backlighting
- Suppliers are integrated into the product-related
environmental protection system
- Substances contained in the products and their
packaging are documented
- Product take-back program
- Over 95% of the system can be recycled at end-of-life
- Disassembly instructions for high-quality recycling
Energy efficiency has been designed into the ACUSON P10 system with instant power-up, battery saving power management and fast power-down. The ACUSON P10 system operates on a rechargeable lithium ion battery.