Toshiba NEMIO 20 Ultrasound System: This flexible compact system delivers superb grayscale image quality, facilitated by the same digital beamformer technology available on all of the Nemio systems. Its ergonomic design provides simplicity and efficiency. And with its highly scalable platform, your diagnostic capabilities can be enhanced to conform to your expanding clinical needs.
System's sell price does not include probes.
Dimensions: 55″ (H) x 19″ (W) x 31.5″ (D) Weight:275 lbs
Family Practice, Endocrinology, Otorhinolaryngology, Urology, Nephrology, OB-GYN, Pain Management, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Vascular, Surgery, Neurology
- Touch customizable console
- Programmable pop-up menus, screen layout and interface
- 16 user-defined presets
- User-programmable measurements
- Convex and linear transducer capability
- Two active transducer ports, plus two resting ports
- Read and write zoom
- Cine memory
- Floppy disk drive
- Fully digital continuous beamformer
Tissue Harmonic Imaging Magneto-optical disk (MOD) drive Footswitch