The new EZ9 fully automatic autoclaves feature a functional, contemporary design that incorporates an attractive bright blue LED display that is clear and easy to read. Three(3) trays.
One push of a button, and leave the rest to automation. It will fill the chamber with water, will start the sterilization process, will vent, and will dry.
ALL Programs Parameters can be Customized and stored.
Warranty:Two years parts & Labor.
Voltage: 120V 50/60 Power Current 1400W 12 Amps
- Chamber Size:
- Brand New Machine
- Automatic (electronic) controlled
- Steam Sterilizer
- Power Supply: 208V
- 20 minutes cycle
- Table Style
- Weight: 85.00 Pounds.
- The new EZ10 fully automatic autoclaves feature a functional, contemporary design that incorporates an attractive bright blue LED display that is clear and easy to read.
- The Tuttnauer fully automatic autoclaves fill, sterilize, exhaust and dries at the touch of a button.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficeint drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 um air filter (replaceable)
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware, slow exhaust for liquids and additional drying cycle.
- all program parameters can be customized and stored
- automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- audible and visual cycle interruption alarms
- double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber of reservoir
- constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization
- power outage recovery system
- door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces
- drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water
- international certifications
- optional internal printer documents, date, time, temperature and pressure
Speed and Volume:
- 6 gallon
- holds 3 full and 3 half standard cassettes
- cycle time from cold start - 27 minutes
- cycle time from hot start - 13 minutes
Dimensions, Weight, Power requirements:
- Overall - 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"
- Chamber - 10" x 19"
- weight 95 pounds
- Holds four trays- Tray dimensions - 6.7" x 16.3" x 0.8"
- Voltage 120V, 50/60 (hz)