Brand New and Patient Ready with a three (3) year manufacturer warranty. FDA Approved.
Edan M3 Vital Signs Monitor has made its mark in out-patient department and doctor’s office for its accuracy, durability and cost-effectiveness by SpO2, NIBP and Fast TEMP monitoring. Its affordable price and multi-parameter functionality address vital signs monitoring needs. Buy a fully featured NEW patient monitor for a fraction of the cost of some of the better known brands. FDA approved with a 3 year warranty.
- 5.7 inch high resolution display for easy reading
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation
- SpO2, Pulse Rate, NIBP and Fast TEMP measurement
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2
- Fast Temp thermometer to obtain temperature in approximately 15 seconds
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously
- Nurse call
- Powerful storage capacity
- Built-in Lithium-ion Battery for 8 hours working
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- PR measurement (form SpO2/ NIBP)
- Trend table review and record
- Trend graph review and record
- USB data storage and review
- Wired and wireless network capability
M3 (SpO2 + NIBP+ Fast TEMP / SpO2 + NIBP/ NIBP + Fast TEMP /SpO2 only / NIBP only)
About Edan USA
Edan was founded in 1995 and is one of the leading manufacturers of medical equipment. These high quality, low cost units have experienced tremendous growth in the U.S. for
the past 8 years . Patient Ready with a three (3) year manufacturer warranty. FDA Approved.