With SpO2 (Nellcor optional) and Respironics CO2 highly advanced monitoring technologies, EDAN M3B ensures effective capnography monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients for continuous long-term monitoring. It is tailored for mechanically ventilated and non-intubated patients.
Edan M3B Capnograph - 5.7" Color TFT LCD screen, EDAN SpO2 & pulse rate measurment, numeric and waveform simultaneous display, trend table/graph review & record, USB data storage, nuse call and rechargable Lithium ion battery. Patient ready with accessories.
The monitor integrates the function of parameter measurement modules, display, recording and output to compose a compact, portable device. Its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient movement. On the LCD display screen, SpO2 waveform, CO2 waveform and all the monitoring parameters can be displayed clearly.
The monitor is a user-friendly device with operations conducted by a few buttons on the front panel.
The monitor can monitor:
Arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2)
- Pulse Rate (PR)
- SpO2 PLETH (Plethysmogram)
- End Tidal CO2 (EtCO2)
- Fraction of inspired CO2 (FiCO2)
- Air Way Respiration Rate (AwRR)
The monitor provides extensive functions as visual and audible alarm, net connection, nurse call, recording and storage for trend data, SpO2/CO2 measurements review, net connection, nurse call, alarm events and so on. Recording and mobile storage are optional functions for monitor.
- 5.7 inch high resolution display for easy reading
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation
- SpO2, Pulse Rate and Respironics sidestream and mainstream CO2 measurement
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 selectable
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously
- Nurse call
- Powerful storage capacity
- Built-in Lithium-ion Battery for 8 hours working
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Trend table review and record
- Trend graph review and record
- USB data storage and review
- Wired and wireless network capability