With T2000 Treadmill
- ECG analysis Frequency - 500 Hz
- ST measurements - ST amplitude, slope, integral, index, st/hr slope, st/hr index up to 15 leads
- E, Jand post-J point - manual or computer selected
- Signal processing - incremental median updating technique
- Baseline correction - Finite residual filter and/or cubic spline analysis.
- QRS detection and analysis - automatic or manual lead selection.
- ECG output - Real-time ECG/QRS beep/TTL synchronization output.
- HR - Automatic arrhythmia detection, documentation and annotation.
- Full-disclosure ECG - Beat-beat ECG storage and event review.
- Reanalysis - Post-test medians measurements from E,J and post-J point selections.
- Sampling rate - Over-sampling @ 4000 Hz
- Dynamic range - 320 mV, ± 10 mV signal superimposed on ± 150 mV DC offset
- Resolution - 4.88 µV/LSB @ 500 H
- Noise - < 15 µV peak-to-peak noise over 0.01 to 150 Hz (-3 dB) bandwidth
- Frequency response - 3 dB, display and writer
- High-pass filter - 0.01 (or 0.05 Hz, special use) with DC offset control
- Low-pass filter - 20, 40, 100, 150 Hz (selectable)
- Line filter - 50.0 or 60.0 Hz notch filter (selectable)
- Baseline correction - Cubic Spline algorithm
- Artifact/baseline correction - Finite Residual Filter (FRF) analysis
- Common mode rejection - > 140 dB (123 dB with AC filter disabled)
- Input impedance - > 10 M Ohms @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
- Patient leakage - < 10 µA
- Pace detect - Orthogonal LA, LL and V6; 750 µV @ 50 µs
- Display type - LCD (flat panel display)
- Display resolution (minimum) - LCD-1280 x 1024
- Display format - 3 rhythm, 3 rhythm + medians, 3 rhythm + trends, 6 rhythm, 4 x 2.5 + 1 rhythm, 2 x 6
- Display speeds - 25, 50 mm/s
- Display sensitivity/gain - 2.5, 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Displayed vital signs data (configurable) - Heart rate, target heart rate, blood pressure, exercise clock, stage clock, phase clock, protocol, speed, grade, Watts, METS, RRP and SpO2
- Writer technology - “Instant” load, thermal dot array
- Writer leads - 3, 6, 12 or 15 leads (standard, NEHB, Cabrera, configurable)
- Writer speeds - 5, 12.5, 25 and 50 mm/sec (± 2%)
- Writer sensitivity/gain - 2.5, 5, 10 or 20 mm/mV (± 5%)
- Writer resolution Horizontal - 1000 lines/sec x 200 dpi dedicated local printing. 200 x 200 dpi generic printing
- Paper type - Thermal, perforated, fan-fold, 300 sheets/pack
- Paper size - A size 214.63 x 280 mm (8.45 x 11 in) A4 size 210 x 297.5 mm (8.27 x 11.0 in
- Height - 148 cm (58 in) with no monitor installed (LCD display rotates vertical and horizontal for optimum viewing)
- Width - 62 cm (24 in) with paper tray removed
- Depth - 75 cm (30 in)
- Weight - 68 kg (150 lb) without monitor
- Interfaces included - Acquisition module, Keyboard (PS/2) anti dedicated stress keypad (USB), Mouse (PS/2), Built-in thermal printer (USB), 100 Mbps ethernet MUSE compatible, 6 serial ports: (COM 1-2, COM A-D) treadmill, BP, ergometer, SpO2, 4 analog and 1 TTL (trigger) output analog ergometer, camera sync, etc. Diskette drive: 3 1/2 in, 1.44 MB, PC-compatible for data storageCD-R/W drive: readable for software updates; archivable data option