About the Monitor
The monitor is a compact, self-contained patient monitor incorporating many advanced features previously found only in complete modular systems.
Measuring a compact 27 cm (10.5 inches) wide, 22 cm (8.5 inches) tall, and 20 cm (8 inches) deep, and weighing just 5.1 kg (13 pounds), the monitor is thin and unobtrusive enough for locations previously considered impractical. The display size is 5.8 inches.
The monitor can be part of a patient monitoring network, an open architecture, systems integration platform designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare delivery.
Easy to use
From software designed for specific care areas to the monitor’s unique Trim Knob® control, the monitor was designed to be as easy to use as it is comprehensive.
- RECONDITIONED and PATIENT READY
- 90 DAY WARRANTY!
- NIBP, Non-invasive blood pressure monitoring
- ECG multi-lead EK-Pro arrhythmia monitoring -SPO2 Pulse Oximetry monitoring
- Common connectors with SOLAR and TRAM monitoring system
- Temp 1 channel Temperature monitoring
- 5.8” COLOR LCD display (optional color)
- INTERNAL battery
- 100-240 volt 50/60 hz capable
- ECG patient cables, SPO2 cable with finger probe, NIBP cuff +hose OPTIONS
- IBP 1 channel invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring ADD $300
- 2” wide PAPER RECORDER ADD $250