The Nihon Kohden’s Cardiofax S comes from a line of ECG machines that are meant to increase efficient operations and workflows. In making this machine, accuracy and reliability was top priority in order to improve efficiency for the caregiver using it. The Cardiofax S has a 7 inch backlit screen display which allows for all relevant data and the 12-Lead ECG waveform view to be easily seen on one screen.
This ECG machine is packed with efficiency tools such as a car code reader or magnetic card reader for patient ID entry. The on screen help function enables the best positioning of the electrodes thus paving way for efficient work flow of the caregiver. The Cardiofax S is flexible and mends to the needs of the user, one such example is its ability to perform both paper based and paperlessly – waveform and analysis results can be easily transferred to a PC for review simply with a USB, SD card or W-LAN. The machine advanced technology, ECAPS 12C provides simultaneous 12-Lead ECG acquisition and analyzes them with approximately 200 with its active noise suppression.
- Simplified data entry: the machine posses an alphanumeric keyboard for ease of entering patients’ information. There is also a barcode/magnetic card reader for mitigation of human error.
- Ease of handling: one of the lightest machines in its class at only 2.3kg without the battery, this machine is designed for mobility and has an integrated carrying handle.
- Loud and Clear LCD: the ECG comes with a convenient 7 inch LCD that enable the user to simultaneously view 12-lead ECG waveform and all the data much more easily. There is an on screen guide to help with perfect positioning of electrodes and re-testing is dealt away with.
- Electronic recording: The preview function enables for viewing the waveforms and analysis before the record gets printed for mitigiation of wasted material. These waveforms and analysis results can easily be transferred to a PC for review with USB or an SD card.
- Easy data transfer: Up to 400 ECG files can be stored in the internal memory. Approximately 3,000 ECG files can be stored on an SD memory card. Cardiofax S also features the capability to transfer the ECG data to a PC using LAN or W-LAN.