When looking for a portable, affordable and reliable ECG machine, don’t look any further than the Welch Allyn CP100. Its 12-lead resting ECG provides accurate ECG measurements.
This is machine is very simple to use and is designed with Welch Allyn’s proprietary technology. It makes taking an electrocardiograph a snap. It advanced software features are there to make your life easier and can be customized to your specific needs. Absolute Med is confident that this machine will add efficiency and speed in you practice when you are administering patient tests or managing patient information.
In order to be confident with you ECG decisions, we all have had moments when we wanted a second opinion. The Optional MEANS ECG interpretation software provides exactly that!
Especially useful to the operations, the alphanumeric keyboard and LCD display, advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality, customizable report formats and battery operation all add ultimate quality handling at a convenient comfort to you. This ECG also connects to many leading EMRs through the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation Software.
The CP100 sports a High-resolution thermal printer that generates standard full-sized reports in the format you need.
Its ease of use is made even easier with the Help feature that lets you acces patient education tools as well as answer system operation questions, to help you stay sure in case you get lost, and guiding you through any system queries you may have. Finally this system conveniently uses standard SD cards for virtually unlimited ECG data storage or to transfer data to Welch Ally’s analysis software for interpretation. At Absolute Med we are confident that with this machine, you are receiving the full package of convenience, while not sacrifice in the many complex features and interpretation algorithms a high caliber clinic like your own deserves.
· Full alphanumeric keyboard and LCD display for fast and easy entry of information
· Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings
· Customizable report formats allow you to print information the way you need
· Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient
· Instant-on feature powers the device up quickly so you can take an ECG quickly
· Non-interpretive resting ECG which includes accurate ECG measurements
· Optional MEANS ECG interpretation software offers a second opinion
· Help feature gives you patient education tools and answers system operation questions
· Uses SD cards for mass ECG data storage or to transfer data to software or an EMR
· Welch Allyn CP 100 Chart paper 94018-0000
• Dimensions: 15.6 in (39.7 cm) X 6.2 in (15.7 cm) X 16.2 in (41.1 cm)
• Weight: 11.6 lb (5.3 kg)
• Paper type: 8.25 x 11 inches (21 x 28 cm), Z-fold thermal paper, 200 sheets
• Thermal printer (internal): Computer-controlled dot array, 8 dots/mm
• Thermal paper speeds: 10, 25, 50 mm/s
• Auto ECGs: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV, AUTO
• Rhythm ECGs: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
• Auto ECGs: 3x4, 3x4+ 1R, 3x4 +3R, 6x2, 12x1, 6x2 50 mm/s, 6x2 Ext.
• Average cycles: 3x4 50 mm/s + 3R, 6x2 50 mm/s + 6R
• Frequency range: 0.3 to 150 Hz
• Digital sampling rate: > 1,000 samples/second/channel
• Pacemaker detection: ANSI/AAMI EC11
• Power requirement: Universal AC power supply 100-240 V ~, 50/60 Hz ~, 2.2 A maximum
• Standard connectivity: SD memory card slot (for use with cards ? 64 MB)
• Connectivity with electronic medical records: Supported through the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect workstation software
• Electrodes: Rigorously tested for conductivity, adhesion, and hypoallergenic qualities, and exceed all AAMI standards
• Cables and wires: Meet or exceed IEC 60601