Automatic and Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The AED G3 Automatic and Semi-Automatic defibrillators are two dependable members of our automated external defibrillator family. The fully automatic AED administers a defibrillating shock (when appropriate) with no shock button for the user to press. The semi-automatic AED administers a defibrillating shock at the press of a button. Choose the portable defibrillator that's right for you.
- Rescue Ready defibrillator technology self-tests all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. Powerheart Automatic and Semi-Automatic Defibrillators complete a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Calculates electrical impedance and if subsequent shocks are necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Reliability. Both Powerheart automatic and semi-automatic defibrillators are Rescue Ready when needed.
- Simplicity. Almost anyone can use these defibrillators.
- Reassuring. The AED knows when to (and when not to) deliver the defibrillation shock so users don't have to worry about "doing it right."
- Comprehensive. The text screen is helpful in noisy and chaotic environments.