- Carry Case Included!
- New Battery
- Adult Pads included
- Like new condition
The HeartStart FR2+ Defibrillator has come to be a trusted tool of professional responders and designated response teams in the workplace and public settings. Its clean, uncluttered design is optimized for fast, efficient operation and rapid delivery of potentially life-saving therapy. Commands are clear, streamlined, confident, and concise: ideal for responders who are trained, drilled, and ready to save a life now.
The therapy delivered by the HeartStart FR2+ is the most proven in the industry. More than 40 studies confirm its effectiveness. Philips’ high-current/low energy therapy ensures a potent defibrillation dose, while at the same time, minimizing side effects that may be harmful to a fragile heart. So the HeartStart FR2+ can deliver its most powerful therapy from the very first shock. There’s no need to hold back.
Capabilities and Features:
- Automated defibrillation, with manual override (ECG model only)
- SMART Analysis
- SMART CPR and Quick Shock
- Infant/child defibrillation
- Conscious monitoring with optional FR2+ ECG Assessment Module
- Optional rechargeable battery
- Two display options: text-only, and text with ECG
- Voice and text prompts
- Over 8 hours of data collection
- Programmable voice recording
- Automated self-tests
- "Ready-for-Use" indicator
- Long-life battery: 300 shocks (minimum) or 12 hours monitoring
- Pads can connect to most ALS defibrillator/monitors via pads adapters
- Research shows that for some patients, especially those in long-duration cardiac arrest, CPR prior to defibrillation may provide more benefit.1,2 The SMART CPR algorithm of the HeartStart FR2+ Defibrillator can be configured to look at characteristics of a shockable heart rhythm and advise the user to provide either an immediate defibrillation shock or CPR first, followed by a shock.
- Research also suggests that the opportunity for survival can be improved if interruptions to CPR are minimized.3,4 The Quick Shock capability of the HeartStart FR2+ Defibrillator readies the defibrillator within seconds to deliver a shock, reducing the time between CPR and defibrillation.